· Create local integrated marketing strategy - with key stakeholders to identify local market target solution focus, verticals, events, industry bodies, associations, accounts to implement local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns.
· Work with PR, Social and Content to deliver and execute local brand awareness and thought leadership campaigns to meet local requirements.
· Localize corporate brand awareness campaigns, product launches, content and other marketing materials as required.
· Work with PR Manager and Content Manager on Local Awareness programs with Industry Bodies & Associations.
· Support regional requirements on regional/website – translate/ localize.
· Work with PR & Sales Executives to be nominated and prep for local industry award submissions and panels.
· Assist with annual marketing plans and associated budgets.
· Develop and execute a regional Events & Tradeshow calendar including Webinars, industry events, breakfast briefings, exec dinners, virtual events, Partner Recruitment events and Conferences/seminar, Customer Events.
· Organize events: manage budget management & price negotiation, internal event processes, synchronization with local sales & marketing teams and HQ marketing teams, branding collateral, logistics.
· Work with regional marketing team (content manager others) for developing key messaging, content and communication for events in line with regional content strategy and events objectives.
· Plan on-site demos and activations with pre-sales team.
· Book both paid and earned thought leadership activities including roundtable participations, panel discussion...etc. in collaboration with Regional PR Manager.
· Work with regional content manager to create landing page content and ensure Set up of landing pages with HQ teams for webinar registration. (Align with DG team as per RACI).
· Work with Regional SM to promote webinars and 3rd party events.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Head of Customer Support is responsible to organize and lead technical support for customer on regional level. Manager is expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage regional team resources. Head is expected to scale functional strategy in line with overall Infobip business objectives and work closely with regional leadership of all functions to ensure world-class customer experience.