Why is this role important at Infobip?
We have 13 global engineering sites with 500+ members in Engineering and Product Development teams. The next step in our future scaling is to expand our brand-new engineering site in Katowice, where Teams are building new and developing existing CPaaS products.
Being a member of the Katowice Team, you will be developing solutions on a global level that integrates Infobip’s services with the 3rd party platforms ranging from regional players to the world recognized global brands.
What will you do:
More about you:
· You have work experience in software development.
· Understanding of the Object Oriented Programming
· Experience with at least one back-end technology.
· Knowledge about unit testing and integration tests
· Knows HTTP protocol basics and REST
· Experience with Git.
· You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process and work in general.
· You build positive, lasting relationships with colleagues in the team.
Nice to have:
· On back-end we mostly use Kotlin/Java 16 with Spring Boot, along with Redis, Elasticsearch and MSSQL, so if you have some experience with these, you'll get to know the system faster.
· Knowledge of .net / C# that are used in some integrations
· Experience with Node.JS.
· Knowledge about automated testing.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
• Cutting edge technology & processes – To us, continuous delivery and integration aren't just buzzwords - all our teams combined deploy something new every 5 minutes.
• Educational budget – online courses on Udemy are provided to you at all times, and for things like conferences or educational courses, each division has a dedicated budget that's at your disposal.
• Global products developed in-house – We depend on the quality of our in-house developed products, which is why we put so much emphasis on code quality. The fact that our products are being used by more than a half of the world’s population means that we have to make our software platform scalable and reliable.
• Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
• Learn as you grow – Starting from the Orientation Week as an onboarding program, to internal education, our 3-day Dev conference, Hackathons, to attending conferences, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
• Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, company library, organised sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Head of Customer Support is responsible to organize and lead technical support for customer on regional level. Manager is expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage regional team resources. Head is expected to scale functional strategy in line with overall Infobip business objectives and work closely with regional leadership of all functions to ensure world-class customer experience.