The Financial Accountant is responsible for running the accounting and financial activities in an HR consultancy company . The Accountant will analyze the economic stability of the company and provide financial information to other departments, enabling these departments to make budgeting and investment decisions.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports.
- Tax reporting and inventory processing.
- of weekly and monthly estimates.Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation
- Creating Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Advising on estimates for project funding.
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow.
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data.
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews.
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor of commerce or Business administration.
- A minimum of level 2 CPA/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a FMCG environment.
- Computer literate.
- Personal Characteristics, for example, Good interpersonal skills, Outstanding numeracy skills, Attention to details and problem solving.