On behalf of our client an audit firm, we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Audit Senior.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process
, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well documented
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk based, productive, and efficient at all times
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression
- proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting,
- CPA or ACCA qualification
- A minimum of at least 5 years audit experience is required
- In-depth understanding of auditing and control practices
- Updated knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability