Kampala, Kampala · Accounting/Finance
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Audit Supervisor.Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- locate assigned resources to conduct reviews.
- Coordinate team activities to assure that review objectives are achieved and review is conducted in accordance with company standards.
- Apply key control concepts in a wide variety of business settings.
- Establish or tailor review programs and testing procedures to ensure they are appropriate for the processes being reviewed.
- Adept at assessing complex financial /operational /compliance processes and assessing risks
- Develop appropriate solutions to enhance and integrate with other Financial, Operational, and Information Technology audits.
- Train/mentor staff assigned to the team. Prepare performance reviews at completion of reviews.
- Ensure that all work papers supporting the review are clear and concise.
- Present findings and recommendations to all levels of management.
- Prepare the report on the review.
- Assists in managing budgeted hours.
- BS/BA (accounting preferred), MBA or other advanced degree desired.
- 3 - 5 years of prior business experience in financial, operational, or compliance auditing or supervisor level accounting position within an audit firm.
- Ability to present concisely and descriptively in both oral and written format to all levels of management.
- Ability to analyze complex processes and to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of the process and related controls.
- Excel/Word capability required; flowcharting capability desired, audit Command Language (ACL) preferred.