GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (GRE)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Applications should be filled ON-LINE not later than 2nd December, 2020. The e-recruitment system can be accessed on https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
Applicants are advised to: -
(‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
Applicants should, among others, have the following competencies:
Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills; ability to adapt to multi-cultural settings; effective organizational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
Ministry/DepartmentOffice Of The PresidentPostPOLICY ANALYSTScaleU4Vacancies1ReferenceHRM 147/286/01Minimum Age21Maximum AgeMinimum QualificationApplicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy; or Social Sciences with the following subjects: Sociology; or Social Administration; or Economics; or Political Science and Public Administration; with a paper in Policy Analysis and Planning; or an Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Economics; or Quantitative Economics; or Economics and Statistics or an Honours Bachelor’s Degree of Statistics from a recognized University / Institution.Working ExperienceDuties
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Policy Analyst for performing the following duties:-
- Collecting and compiling data on sector policies and those originating from Line Ministries;
- Undertaking data collection for sector public policy research;
- Collecting and compiling data to update inventory of Government Policies;
- Collecting and compiling data for preparation of the Budget Framework Paper, Sector Ministerial Policy Statement and related reports;
- Supporting the function of Public Policy analysis in the Ministry, Department or Agency;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.