THE REPUBLIC OF UGANDA
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (GRE)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Applications should be filled ON-LINE not later than 2nd December, 2020. The e-recruitment system can be accessed on https://vacancies.psc.go.ug/ors
Applicants are advised to: -
(‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
Applicants should, among others, have the following competencies:
Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills; ability to adapt to multi-cultural settings; effective organizational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
Ministry/DepartmentMinistry of Finance, Planning & Economic Dev.PostSTATISTICANScaleU4Vacancies1ReferenceHRM 147/286/01Minimum Age21Maximum AgeMinimum QualificationApplicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Economics; or Statistics from a recognized University / Institution.Working ExperienceDuties
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Statistician for performing the following duties:-
- Assisting in collecting, analyzing and storing data into useful information;
- Assisting in production of statistical reports;
- Assisting in appraising development projects;
- Assisting in organizing and implementation of national surveys;
- Assisting in providing technical support on statistical matters;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.