|Job Title||Cost Accountant|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa (Uganda)|
|Location - Country||Uganda|
|Location - Province||Other - Non-South African Location|
|Location - Town / City||Mbarara|
|Job Description||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company We are currently seeking to recruit a Cost Accountant based in Mbarara. As a Cost Accountant,l you will report directly to the Management Accountant Key Purpose Statement To ensure effective cost control management and process disciplines.|
|Key Duties & Responsibilities||
Internal controls and compliance
• PR processing, monitoring, tracking, and releasing
• Cost control and management – engaging different stakeholders on costs
• Monitor Internal Audit Findings closeouts. (finance support) Reporting and Analysis Complete and oversee the following:
• Daily Overhead recovery Report
•Daily Production variance Report • Daily Price Variance Report
• Daily settling of Openwork orders
• Weekly Cash Operating Expense Report
•DME tracking and invoicing
• POV alignment vs. P&L
• Provide/Conduct analysis and financial advice when required.
• Balance sheet budgeting for the tactical plan/RE (1year - 12month budget, three annual High-level plan).
• Compilation of Income Statement budgets for finance cost centers. • Process and consolidation of all key reporting cycles: month-end, budgeting, and RE.
• Engage in regular internal and external benchmarking. • Deliver a customer-centric, business partnering finance function able to challenge constructively and work with the functions to deliver the initiatives, KPIs, and financial objectives. Financial Planning Plan and distribute the following with timelines:
• Financial tasks.
• Custodian of SAP monthly tasks (month end).
•Support finance staff within the country to develop relevant long-term capability through coaching and training.
|Skills, Experience & Education||
•Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree, CPA K/ACCA A, CIMA
•Added advantage: Certified Accreditation Experience
•Experience in finance in an FMCG
•Analyst experience. Competencies
•Demonstrated track record of effective performance management and developing staff
•Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
• Exceptional accounting and reporting skills
•Attention to detail
•Goal-orientated and committed to delivering quality outputs
•Detailed process and analytical ability
•Good self-management practices and able to work well in a team
•Ability to work with people at various levels of the business
•Strong verbal/analytical reasoning ability
•Excellent interpersonal skills
•Ability to prioritize, manage complexity and deal with multiple stakeholders
•Ability to manage across multiple countries to meet deadlines
• Policy Adherence
• Finance Acumen