Salary Scale: (UWRSA Level 3)
Responsible to: SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Work closely with the ICT Manager, System Administrator, MIS Officer to ensure that technology, infrastructure and operational requirements are met.
- Supervise all equipment installations and the related repair and maintenance activities when required.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and other applications
- Develop visual illustrations, logos and other visual designs using software
- Assist field personnel in providing remote and on-site stakeholder support and services.
- Provide support to e-WRS and MIS users through a helpdesk/ and or other services
- Plan and manage upgrades of hardware and software systems.
- Track and monitor security of hardware and software systems.
- Recommend and implement new technology solutions to improve productivity.
- Participate in relevant events, conferences, meetings, etc to develop appropriate skills and industry knowledge.
- Stay updated on latest industry trends and developments.
- Other duties as may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a field related to Computer Science, Computer
- Engineering, or Information Technology
- At least 4 years of professional experience, preferably directly in the field of IT related field, MIS and/or mobile network operator, Finance, IT Operations.
- Relevant IT certifications such as CCNA, SQL, ORACLE, CCA etc are an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in reporting of IT services related information is an added advantage
- Familiarity with graphic design software and technologies (such as In Design, Photoshop) is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems, latest technologies and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
How to apply
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com