On behalf of our client a Non Government Organisation (NGO) , we seek to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to fill the position of Finance and Admin Officer.
The Finance and Admin Officer will be based in our office. The post holder will have the responsibility to work with the field office staff and will report to the Finance Manager and Managing Director
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and payment of invoices
- Track budgets, expenditure, and provide financial reports under a specific funder format
- Management of company bank accounts and petty cash including preparing monthly and yearly accounts to be audited
- Conduct future financial analysis and advise on budgeting
- Assist in arranging and facilitating meetings, trainings, workshops, and other events
- Office filing and procurement & Oversight of office supplies
- Travels to the Head Office in Kampala for meetings, accountabilities.
- Other duties as required
- Skills and requirements
Successful applicants must have adequate skills and experience suitable for the tasks described above, including:
- Degree in Accounting, Business Admin or other accounting-related courses. CPA & ACCA have added advantages.
- At least three years’ experience working with a non-governmental organization or private business
- Clear understanding and experience in QuickBooks Influence more
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite High level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fluent in Luganda
Interested candidates are invited to apply through our email email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.