At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
- Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
- Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
- Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
- Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
- Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
- Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
- Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
- Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
- Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements, and excellence in service delivery
To be successful in the role you are
- Education: Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering degree.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with Charging Systems, Business Configuration & Mediation
- Linux knowledge
You should also have
- Deployment and integration delivery management
- Change management
- Release and deployment management
- Efficiency improvement management
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Deciding and initiating action
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.