JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Head- Alternative Channels, the role holder will be responsible for driving acquisition, onboarding, and utilization of the Mobile & Internet Banking channel and as a result divert traffic for basic transactions from branches to the Electronic platforms.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a smart customer on-boarding process or functionality to the channels in a bid to drive uptake of the Electronic Banking Channels.
- Work with all stakeholders to ensure stable and effective service delivery on electronic channels (minimal service downtimes, adherance to service levels agreements and use of monitoring tools) to maintain atleast 90% uptime on the channels for a better customer experience.
- Collect & consolidate E-Banking performance reports to track actualisation against set out business parameters.
- Scope the market for solutions to inform product expansion and evolution of the channel.
- Develop Electronic Banking services handbooks, that are used by all stakeholdrs to support the onboarding and utilisation of the services.
- Implement and maintain a training schedule in regard to the Electronic Banking services and execute the same with the different stakeholders to support service uptake.
- Originate and follow through proposals and recommendations to develop/structure E-Banking functionalities to meet current & future needs of the Bank’s existing & prospective customers.
- Conduct periodic product reviews in alignment with the market demand to support the different segment needs.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in a Business-related field.
- Training in Digital Finance will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ experience in Banking of which a minimum of 3 years should be in a Managerial role in a digital solutions environment.
- Relevant exposure in Fintech or Technology firms should be desirable.
- Reporting, Analytical and Presentation skills.
- Computer Proficiency especially with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Strong networking and relationship management skills.
- Ability to identify business opportunities from market intelligence and make value-adding recommendations.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Innovative and Creative thinking.
- A team player with ability to lead and work under minimum supervision.
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability.
- Great attention to detail.
- Mature disposition in the handling of external stakeholders that support the Alternate Channels.
- Ability to keep abreast on changes in the market, customer requirements, competitors’ responses, and the bank’s ability to use information to identify new business opportunities and threats.
- Knowledge of bank products, services, channels, operations, policies, and any other specialist roles.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.