JOB PURPOSE: Reporting to the Senior Manager- Agency Banking, the role holder will be responsible for supporting the implementation of the training curriculum to Agents and Staff in a bid to increase, retain and motivate dfcu’ s Agents and customers as well as ensure consistent positive service to the customers and agents.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Agent banking curriculum to Agents as well as front line branch and regional office staff to offer services as per BOU prudential guidelines and Bank’s requirements.
- Collate training evaluations to understand the training effectiveness to support maintenance of the training curriculum.
- Develop orientation / training curriculum for all new products and services and ensure all staff and agents are trained on the new products and services.
- Coordinate with call centre team to identify and analyse different customer queries / complaints and coordinate with necessary stakeholders to resolve within agreed TAT.
- Conduct mystery shopping for purposes of informing and enriching agent banking customer experiences through process review and training.
- Support formulation and implementation of recognition programs and service awareness campaigns to promote a customer Service culture that motivates dfcu’ s Agents.
- Gather and consolidate customer feedback from agents and other stakeholders on service or system developments, processes and procedures and advice on improvements.
- Consolidate training and customer service reports for submission to BOU as per the reporting guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a Business-related field.
- Having done a Trainer of Trainees training will be an added advantage.
- 5 years working experience with at least 3 years in the Banking Industry.
- Reporting and Presentation skills.
- Computer Proficiency especially with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of bank products, processes, and procedures in order to effectively conduct trainings and cross sale to customers.
- Good communication and training skills, excellent customer service skills in order to handle customers effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent Communication, interpersonal and sales skills.
- Mature disposition in the handling of external stakeholders.
- Customer service oriented in order to handle customers effectively and efficiently.
If you believe you meet the requirements as noted above, please forward your application with a detailed CV including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates (University Transcript, O & A level), by close of business on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 to the email address indicated below:
dfcu Bank is committed to give equal opportunities in employment and aims to ensure that it does not discriminate against gender or race. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted through +256 312 300391.
Disclaimer: dfcu Bank does not solicit/accept payment in cash/kind from prospective candidates in exchange for shortlisting or job placement. Any candidate who engages in this kind of transaction is aiding and abetting fraud and will be automatically disqualified.