Main Purpose of Job
The role is to
· provide assistance to the EQCRs of Category A engagements by spending focused time, at the right time, with the right skills and capabilities to support an effective EQCR and
· to provide coaching to engagement partners and teams to improve the quality of the audit file. Furthermore, specific engagement support is provided related to financial statements, SENS releases and long and short forms for all listed engagements.
Honors Accounting Degree
Postgraduate qualification (relevant to Service Area / Business Management, etc.)
6 - 7 years relevant working experience.
8 years in a client facing role; 3 of these in a management role
· Recent relevant experience auditing listed and non-listed entities
· Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge
· Demonstrated leadership skills
· Proven ability to manage and execute projects
· Excellent report writing skills
· Good financial knowledge
· Sound business acumen
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
· Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
· Strong client delivery focus
· Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
· Focus on quality and risk
· Sound problem solving ability
* Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.