Our dedicated Post-Merger Integration and Separation Advisory Team offers our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, IPOs, Due Diligences, company valuations and restructuring. In our team, we have experts dealing with the operational core aspects, but also specialists for the HR or Technology implications in a deal or a value creation project.
What you can expect from us
• Be part of the M&A team in South Africa and work across three value creation scenarios: M&A events, need for performance transformation, and distressed/turnaround situations. You can support over the complete deal lifecycle from a central planning perspective, as well as from a corporate function perspective, including finance, human resources, information technology, research and development, sales and marketing, supply chain and procurement.
• Access to great clients and projects: Opportunities to work for top clients, like industry leading corporates, multinationals, but also private equity companies. You would be involved in selling and managing engagements. Lead projects and work streams related to the value creation and implementation of integration and separation services.
• A culture that place value on high quality and solving client needs: Production of high quality deliverables within agreed timescales.
• Work in international teams with very professional and like-minded colleagues: Engage in and manage business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities. You can bring in your innovative ideas and develop in an entrepreneurial environment new service offerings.
• Develop and broaden your network: Work together with other parts of the company or other member firms abroad.
A university degree and a minimum of 10 years related work experience in consulting or a corporate environment:
Experience in developing and implementing integration and separation services focusing on operational or Technology aspects or/and Value creation related experience for Operational transformation, ODD, IT DD, working capital improvement, SG&A reduction, growth accelerators, supply chain improvements.
Additional industry knowledge with operations exposure across corporate functions (e.g. HR, IT, Finance, Supply chain etc)
• Experience in working under tight deadlines and helping clients accelerate progress
• Proven project management and team leading skills
• Willingness to travel