Main Purpose of Job
Supports Engagement Manager in delivery of services remotely or at client premises on delegated engagement / project.
Specialised Technical capabilities
Leads Development and Implementation on of Technology Risk Solutions: Ability to develop and execute strategies, architectures, and roadmaps to provide client with need-based, value-adding, and cost-effective technology risk solutions
· Develops effective and sustainable technology and data risk management strategies by tailoring leading frameworks and models based on key clients’ business and technology needs
· Assesses, designs, and implements holistic and integrated architectures and blue prints that align with client’s business, technology, and security objectives
· Creates design specifications to support development and integration with other technology and business processes
· Ensures effective implementation of proposed solutions by conducting appropriate testing at each level of software development cycle (e.g., unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing)
· Understands the interaction of business and technology processes / risks and can explain it in business terms to both technical and non-technical audiences
· Enhances client’s ability to manage data protection programs by designing comprehensive governance solutions (e.g., operating models, policies)
· Builds functional knowledge within one or two particular technologies, while maintaining a general understanding of broader technology and risk service offerings
· Is proficient with multiple technology risk management products and is able to effectively integrate them to meet and exceed client’s needs
Leads Assurance Engagements: Ability to assess client’s control frameworks and provide robust and value-adding recommendations
· Keeps in mind the assurance engagement type, scope, and objectives when identifying risks and assessing impact on financial statements, business processes, and internal controls over financial reporting
· Ensures timely resolution of controls failing by engaging with and advising appropriate internal or external stakeholders
· Keeps up-to-date with changes in Deloitte proprietary approaches and applicable audit standards and guidelines to enhance effectiveness of assurance engagements
· Increases standardization and quality of assurance testing by leveraging relevant Deloitte frameworks
. Enhances accuracy and impact of recommended solutions by interpreting and appropriately communicating results of audit analytics reports
· Mastery at technical skills and methodology application
· Able to develop customised audit programs for adhoc systems
· Demonstrated knowledge of ERP systems including SAP, Oracle etc.
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience of key databases (SQL, Oracle) and understanding of the associated security issues and vulnerabilities
· Ability to perform focused IT reviews including data conversion, interface reviews, segregation of duties and SAP authorisation.
· Ability to execute on Third party assurance engagements (ISAE3402/SOC) and unstructured controls advisory projects
· Fully versed in PCOAB requirements and SOX requirements
· Fluent on Digital Risk and highly knowledgeable on Emerging Technologies
· Ability to execute on unstructured controls advisory engagements including Cloud, Payments, IT risk & governance; RPA etc. Developed skills in Agile and DevOps
· Strong industry experience in key industries.
· Consistently delivers high quality work.
· Ability to meet deadlines (reliable and dependable)
· Able to Multi-task
· Proven initiatives in providing guidance to junior members of the project team
· Demonstrates readiness to take decisions
· Displays initiatives and takes accountability for delivery of work
· Assumes manager responsibility on delivery of assignments where required under pressurised circumstances
· Able to work under pressure
· Ability to prioritize competing responsibilities as per their urgency and importance, ability to multi-task on various client engagements.
Relevant Degree, Honours or post graduate diploma. Attainment of other professional qualifications in addition to CISA e.g. CRISC, CGEIT +relevant CPE
3 years working experience
3 years in a client facing role
You will have minimum 4 years’ relevant experience of working within an audit/risk or professional services environment.
Demonstrate strong understanding and experience in performance of IT controls engagements across key industries covering large scale ERP application systems and supporting infrastructure, business processes, and security.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/careers/articles/benefits.html
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
*Please note that this job advertisement provides a summary of the capabilities required and all candidates shortlisted will receive a full list of capabilities.