As a Senior Integrated Marketing Manager focusing on the North American market, you will build and launch integrated marketing strategies and campaigns that specifically targets industries. You will play a pivotal role in reaching and engaging the target audience with compelling content, experiences, and events that drive Infobip brand and solution awareness. With a data-driven approach, you will constantly measure and quantify the impact of your programs for continual improvement.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing—North America, this role will work cross-functionally with in-region marketing and PR colleagues as well as an extended team in product marketing, brand, growth, and revenue.
· Bachelor's Degree and/or related experience.
· 7+ years of experience in B2B SaaS marketing, preferably in financial and fintech spaces.
· In-depth experience in successfully using sales and marketing systems, ad platforms, and analytics to monitor and measure results (ex. SFDC, Google Analytics). Experience with ABM, Demandbase, Bombora or Zeta is a plus.
· A strong independent researcher and concise communicator both verbally and in writing with the ability to understand and develop messages for a wide range of issues and audiences both internally and externally.
· Be disciplined, organized, and demonstrate the ability to lead others to success.
· Be able to prioritize, delegate and manage multiple, potentially conflicting tasks.
· Be able to work effectively with a creative, global workforce and within a virtual team.
· Thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where individual initiative is critical.
· Flexibility, willing to step up to the challenge with a creative, innovative and growth mindset.
· Ability to travel as required.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Plus, our North American offices have become Great Place to Work-Certified™ #LI-MM1
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence, and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
Head of Customer Support is responsible to organize and lead technical support for customer on regional level. Manager is expected to ensure high customer satisfaction and manage regional team resources. Head is expected to scale functional strategy in line with overall Infobip business objectives and work closely with regional leadership of all functions to ensure world-class customer experience.